|Films:||Open Season 3|
|Games:||Open Season: The Game|
|Quote:||"Mom's gonna kill you!"|
|Fate:||Facepalms herself with Gisela as the girls dance with Ian|
Not to be confused with her sister Gisela, Giselita has brown eyes and a black nose.
Giselita is friendly, nice, caring, intelligent, adventurous, energetic, fun-loving, level-headed, and sometimes a bit sassy and sarcastic. She can devise good plans when necessary.
Giselita tends to tease her brother Elvis sometimes, but still loves him nonetheless. One example is when he loses his left antler after the rabbit fight, Giselita laughs about it and tells an annoyed Elvis that their mother is going to be furious with him whilst performing the cutthroat gesture, with Elvis' excuse being that he was "attacked by a ferret" (a lie that his father told him).
She is also quite mischievous.
Giselita is a deer. She has brown eyes and a black nose.
- "(Laughs) Mom's gonna kill you!"
- "(When Gisela guesses the rabbit fight is over) Pretty much."
- "Dad. Let's just play, okay?"
- "(When Elliot and Elvis scratch themselves in a poison ivy bush) That has gotta hurt."
- "What's a dough problem?"
- "We just, uh... got here?"
- "No. I can't see him from here. We need to get to higher ground. Like that."
- "Ugh! Where are you, Uncle Boog?"
- "(Gasps) Uncle Boog! Whoo-hoo!"
- "(To Elliot, pointing down) Uncle Boog is right there!"
- It is unknown how old Giselita is.