|Films:||Open Season 3|
|Games:||Open Season 3: The Game|
|Alias:||Baby Bear (briefly by Boog)|
|Friends:|| Boog (boyfriend)|
Giselle (adoptive sister)
Gisela (adoptive niece)
Giselita (adoptive niece)
Elvis (adoptive nephew)
|Quote:||"A Russian circus with no bear is no circus at all."|
|Fate:||Quits her job at the Maslova Family Circus and goes to live in the Timberline National Forest with the wilds (Open Season 3)|
- "Doug! Why do you always let me down?! Circus in 2 days! You could at least pretend to care!"
- ―Ursa scolding Doug after a failed act demonstration[src]
Ursa is the tritagonist of Open Season 3. She is Boog's girlfriend, a former member of the Maslova Family Circus, Elliot's sister-in law, Giselle's adoptive sister, Gisela, Giselita, and Elvis' adoptive aunt, and Doug's former love interest.
Ursa is sweet, friendly, caring, generous, brave, independent, and generous.
Ursa is a bear. She has blue eyes and a pink nose.
- (When she sees Boog admiring her dancing) What are you looking at?
- (When Boog asks if she believes his true identity when he climbs up onto the tightrope) I believed you when you ride the unicycle. Doug couldn't do that either.
- (Elliot: Who's Ursa?) I am. (She and Boog hold hands and smile at each other, making the others adore this)
- (Referring to a huge cake) What is it? (Rosie: It's just a little somethin'-somethin' we set up for you!) This is so sweet! Thank you for making me feel welcome!
- In Open Season 3, Ursa was rumored to be voiced by Gina Torres. However, it was revealed afterwards that Melissa Sturm would voice Ursa.